– First skills/recruiting practice April 5th Saturday from 1-3pm at Uihlein Soccer Park (East of N 76th St on Good Hope).
– Please be dressed and ready to go before 1pm, so maybe arrive 12:30/45 to get dressed and gab!
– This is OUTSIDE! Dress in Layers (remind your recruits/friends to do the same)
– Fun short skills drills. Don’t be intimidated if you haven’t broken a sweat since last June…We’re going to work hard but it will be fun!!
– This is GREAT for:
(We will be working together this first practice to get everyone involved and introduce new gals to the sport)
– Bring: A Recruit! Water, Stick (extra for your recruit if you have one), Helmet, Cleats/turf shoes, warm layers of gear.
– Bring: Again, a recruit or two or three! We’re expanding our team this year!!! There is a TON of interest and we’re pumped to have more women on the pitch for 2014. This is the best year to have your friend join with a bunch of other new recruits. There is strength in numbers when you have a new person.
– If you’re hoping to play for our traveling team we need to see you there!