Fall Adult League
The 2018 MHC Fall League Wants You!
Our inaugural 2017 Fall season was a tremendous success and we look forward to an even more successful encore!
Interested? Sign-up by emailing Brian Dake at email@example.com
- 4 Teams: 2 captains per team – 15-19 Players per team
- Team Assignment: Each player will be assigned to a team via a draft. Each team will be captained by 2 elected individuals prior to the draft.
- Jerseys: Well, there aren’t any jerseys. Each team will be assigned a color and the players on each team will be expected to wear their team color for each game (preferably MHC jerseys).
- Playing time: Guaranteed 3 quarters of play
- Players on Field: Depending on registration, we will either play 13’s or 15’s
- When: Saturdays – 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20 – 10/27 (rain date)
- Time: First game will be at 12:00 PM (participating teams will setup) – Second game will be at 1:30 PM (participating teams will breakdown)
- Reffing: Captains will assign judges and refs for each game according the games needs.
- Where: Brown Deer Park (Our MHC Field) – See our Contact page for the address
- Who: MHC Adult Members – A great introduction for new players as well!
- Cost: $25/person – Paid by 9/29/2018 – No Exceptions!